From: Anton Pak <anton.pak@pi...> - 2011-01-07 21:48:08
New snapshot is now available on openhpi.org and SF.
After we settled static plug-in topic it became possible to compile
OpenHPI daemon for Windows.
I also was able to compile Slave plug-in.
From: Anton Pak <anton.pak@pi...> - 2011-01-15 23:57:17
And one more snapshot is now available on openhpi.org and SF.
- README file in updated and moved to doc subdirectory
- Introduced devel subdirectory for headers and export libraries
- Library names now do not contain version
- Two private side-by-side assemblies introduced
-- openhpi.windows.libraries for libraries
-- openhpi.windows.plugins for openhpid plug-ins
- Necessary glib2 libraries are included in libraries assembly
We have about 90 downloads for two previous snapshots and very few comments
I hope it was because everything worked without problems.