From: Jan Willamowius <jan@wi...> - 2005-01-19 12:54:57
GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.1 released
A new stable version of the GNU Gatekeeper has been released.
In addition to a number of new features, this release contains a
_security_fix_, so please update your version.
We would also like to encourage all users who still use 2.0.x version to
upgrade to the 2.2.x line, to reduce our maintenance overhead.
Source code and executables for Linux and Windows can be downloaded from
(The SourceForge download system had a few problems over the last few
days. If your download fails try another mirror or wait a while.)
Most important changes in this version:
- security fix and better error checking in socket handling
- RouteToGateway command for virtual queue routing (out-of-zone routing)
- race condition in config reload fixed
- changed default for RTPPortRange in proxy mode
- for flexible rewrite rules and prefix matching with '.' and '%'
- per call proxy control
- new TcpKeepAlive option to remove problem with network errors
and hanging calls
- additional accounting variable for original destination number
For a complete list of changes see the file changes.txt in the
For information on compiling the source code, please see
Jan Willamowius, jan@..., http://www.willamowius.de/