Compile PWlib and OpenH323 ?

2003-08-15
2004-07-29
  • Dear everyone

I am new to this field and also not advanced in C++ so my question seem very stupid please help me.

I have downloaded pwlib and openh323 sources from openh323.org, i also read very careful the instructions both in ReadMe.txt and http://www.openh323.org/build.html but i still can not compile them seccuss. The compiler return > 102 errors in object.h header file.

I compile them on Windows 2000 OS and MSVC 6.0

Thank you all in advance.
    regards,
    hongnv

• Anonymous
      2004-03-02

use same os and compiler, first  I can't open project, relate source filename is ptlib-v1_6_3-src.tar.gz, finally I found most of relate vc project file (.dsw and .dsp) has convert to unix style CR enter, not a dos style, msdev can't reconganize it, use ultraedit modify it, then another question, relate help file say set include path and lib path

not exist set include path

C:\PWLib\Include\PtLib\MSOS

not exist set lib path

C:\PWLib\Lib

how could you set it?

then the other error, a path not exist, use "file find", find it exist another path(I can't remember detail), modify source(header file or cxx source file?), then appear follow error:

c:\PWLIB\INCLUDE\ptlib/object.h(605) : error C2146: syntax
      error : missing ';' before identifier 'CanTrace'

find relate information just get "you set incorrect include or lib path", that can't help me, :(

• Jally Jiang
      Jally Jiang
      2004-07-29

Can you send your source code packages to me?
      I can find the way how to compile the package. Maybe the instruction is for the newer versions.
      My email address is: jally76@21cn.com