Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

customizing openGTS

Help
2012-10-09
2013-06-12
  • Trackingfan
    Trackingfan
    2012-10-09

Hello, I'm new to this forum and decided to ask since couldn't find answers on a web at all. The question is: I'm trying to add some extra monitoring to a website similar to lastBatteryLevel (little battery Icon on lower right corner) that exists already. Trying to add graphic for RSSI, GPS Status, Ambient temperature. I make all data parsed from string and it exists in database. Just need to add similar code for parsing this data to web interface. Please, point me to right files to change and understanding of change structure.Thank you in advance.

• Trackingfan
    Trackingfan
    2012-10-10

No replies so far, let's make it simpler, does anyone know how to add another BatteryLevel icon on map? What files needs to be changed? The rest I will do myself. Thank you

• Chris
    Chris
    2012-10-10

Have a look in src/org/opengts/war/track/page/TrackMap.java.

• Trackingfan
    Trackingfan
    2012-10-10

Thank you kikiwak for advice. Replicated same settings as BatteryLevel, corrected all dependencies like PrivateLabel, DeviceTables, MapProvider etc. recompiled all - no errors, but no luck still don't see any changes on map. Any Ideas?

• Trackingfan
    Trackingfan
    2012-10-11

I'm out of ideas here, there is no problem to add signalstrength and ambienttemp into info balloon, but having a real problem with adding graphic to web. Honestly, was thinking it's not a big deal, but since no one here on a forum have an answer probably it is a complex one…