Opensource Trackers

2010-01-08
2014-03-05
  • Mihai Csaky
    Mihai Csaky
    2010-01-08

Hi,

is somebody interested in develop opensource trackers? I mean hardware and software.
    I already have functional prototypes based on Telic GE863-gps and GM862-gps chipsets, I have used my own protocol, but we can change this to a subset of OpenDMTP protocol, or something very simple, like Savan, or even GPRMC messages with some additions…

just an idea.

Mihai

• Does anyone know of a Vmware appliance or other image of OpenGTS already installed and compiled with the MySQL, Java, Apache Ant, etc.?

• sat bikkel
    sat bikkel
    2010-03-03

opensource trackers, -> soon.
    still under development. in testing face…

atmega32 version and pic18f version

greetings, Satbikkel

• cobra09
    cobra09
    2010-11-25

hello,
    i develop same application for Telit modem and I'm very interested in opensource project. Whrite me your project!

• Brian
    Brian
    2011-12-08

I've developed trackers that have went into production high volume using pic+telit.  I would develop if someone could afford ptcrb fcc & ce.  I've also built custom backends w/ opengts

• Simon Harwood
    Simon Harwood
    2013-09-08

Sorry to drag up this old thread, but I am looking at creating a POC using OpenGTS and a SIM340DZ GSM module on an Arduino platform, and would appreciate any help with regards to connecting this module to OpenGTS.

Regards

• MiServidorGPS
    MiServidorGPS
    2013-10-15

hello, We sell our schematics and source code firmware for PIC18f2550 and SIM548DZ, you can improve the code later, our design works with PICC compiler and we have boards PCB from China if you want too...

miservidorgps@gmail.com

• interesting idea, is possibile to aquire the hardware devices and after that so costume programme our one version over the basic source code?

• Terre dean
    Terre dean
    2014-03-05

Post awaiting moderation.