Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
OpenGoo 1.3 final has been released, with updates and new functionality that improve usability! You can download it now here.
Some of the new features introduced since version 1.2:
* Billing module:
o Defining hourly rates for users and workspaces.
o Generate a report showing how much should be billed for some client.
o Get charts on the dashboard comparing billing amounts by user.
o Define email reminders or popup reminders for events, tasks and milestones.
o Reminders can be set for yourself or for all subscribers of an object.
o Email reminders need a properly configured cron job.
* Workspace information:
o New dashboard widget showing workspace related information.
o See which users share that workspace, who created it, etc.
o Subscribe to an RSS feed of the workspace's activity.
These are the fixes since 1.3 RC2:
* Weblinks view now shows URL.
* General timeslots' billing information is now also included in reports.
* Fixed error about billing id when closing timeslot.
* Large images would cause a memory exhausted error when listing documents.
* Some tags were not being displayed in the TagPanel in Chinese and other languages.
* Linking objects to comments wasn't working.
* Http errors are no longer displayed when polling.
* Fixed occasional error about attributes.php.
* Corrected a problem when displaying revisions on the trash.
* Fixed error when viewing an event with an deleted invited user.
Here's the official announcement: http://blog.opengoo.org/?p=64
You can find the full changelog here: http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=191520&release_id=669204
Download OpenGoo 1.3 here: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/opengoo/opengoo_1.3.zip
You can always contact us at http://forums.opengoo.org