Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

I need the OpenFlower src for WIN

Developers
2010-02-05
2014-03-21
  • I would incorporate some additional features under the OpenFlower code, and implement the friendly user's interface. I can do it using Visual C++ or Borland C++ Builder. Unfortunately the src v.1.0 downloader from the official site is not compiling with those tools. Moreover, I found so many bugs in that src when I compiled it under Linux. Who can provide me the Windows version of the source code? Send me a msg to vivanov@fnal.gov. Thanks.

Valentin

• Andreas
    Andreas
    2013-06-30

I think it is a bit late, but I could give a VS2012 prepared project. Is anyone still active in this project, or is it finaly death?

• zhanqingliang
      zhanqingliang
      2014-03-21

Hi, I just begin to learn this program , can you send me a copy of Vs2012 project? Thank you . zhanqingliang@163.com

I am also confused about the "Variable" definition: a variable class has member variable "nbValues" "nbDimensions0" "nbDimension1", I guess nbValue means total element number of the specific Mesh object, but i cant guess what does other two means, Thank you!

Last edit: zhanqingliang 2014-03-21