Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Mission critical error in openEMR

Help
Lams
2013-03-01
2013-04-06
  • Lams
    Lams
    2013-03-01

For about a week now I have been unable to access about 10% of my patient charts.  I get the following error when selecting these patients from the patient list or from the search results:

ERROR: query failed: SELECT * FROM `` WHERE `pid`=?

Error: Incorrect table name ''

The only change I tried  to make prior to this was to change the layout form>demographics by adding a field for primary care physician.  The error messages persist despite undoing this change.

This EMR behavior is just too erratic for a mission as critical as the integrity of the patient chart. 

What could have I done that is so egregious as to get such a disabling and penalizing error message!

Any help would be appreciated before I throw in the towel on openEMR

• Nathan
    Nathan
    2013-03-01

Hi,

Qus : Did u add or change anything ob Admin=>Rules?

Thanks,

• Lams
    Lams
    2013-03-02

Hi Sriniemr,

sure I did - I am trying to set up a set of rules to track my patients through a clinical pathway.  How could this cause such havoc?

Any suggestions gratefully accepted

• Nathan
    Nathan
    2013-03-02

Hi,

First we need to make sure ont thing? Is the rules really create the  problems,

To verify that go to administration -> rules ->choose the new rules you created ->on clinical target ->set the inclusion no,then try to open a patient and let me know,how this is works

Please let me know

Srini
    seenu4043@gmail.com

• Lams
    Lams
    2013-03-02

Hi Srini,,

you are a genius - that fixed the problem!  I would never have guessed.
    Thank you so much - you saved me so much angst.

So what is the connection?

• Nathan
    Nathan
    2013-03-02

lamspc,

Here is the flow,

When you try to open a patient in openemr,it checks and bring all the data that related to patients,

So here CDR is one of the main thing for the patient,if you are not properly set an rules,surely it will breaks the app

Please let me know,if you need any help

Srini
    seenu4043@gmail.com