Menu

How can we upload order sets with "load compendium" menu correctly?

Help
huiqun2001
2015-12-14
2016-04-06
<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • fsgl

fsgl - 2015-12-16

Shang,

Will you be sending orders to a lab service besides those mentioned above & corresponding with the service via the Lab Exchange Network?

Are you interested only in manual input of lab results?

If the answer is "no" & "yes" respectively, the workaround would be to get the .sql files for import into the procedure_order & procedure_questions tables.

Terry,

Are you able to attach the .sql files for the 2 tables (for Pathgroup) to this thread?

It is starting to feel like another Wiki article needs to be written.

• MD Support

MD Support - 2015-12-16

If updating documentation, please consider including a warning about this bug until it is vanquished. Shang is probably infected by the same.

• fsgl

fsgl - 2015-12-17

It's not quite a bug because the range for Discrete Result is different for each gender. Men usually have a higher normal range for both hemoglobin & hematocrit.

If the user does not want to make this distinction, he can lump the 2 ranges together & save himself extra configuration steps.

I will add this advisory when editing the Wiki article.

• fsgl

fsgl - 2015-12-17

Gentlemen, we have an alternative to Load Compendium, which involves using the data set from the Mayo Clinic.

The data set was a bit untidy. Multiple tests had the same LOINC codes while different tests shared the same LOINC. Consequently import into the database was a bear.

There are 1794 different studies but only CO2 is functional. 3 tiers of configuration are prerequisites for the module to work. It's up to you to work on the other tests. See 4 & 5.

Most offices will only need a handful of studies, not all 1794.

To import the Mayo LOINC.csv file, follow 1 & 2. To configure the 2nd & 3rd tiers, first study the procedure_type structure (3.png). The first tab in the table is "Browse" while the 2nd is "Structure".

It is possible to configure a panel of tests like Electrolytes in phpMyAdmin. For us amateurs the GUI is easier to work with.

Proof of functionality will be the ability to search for the studies & to have Pending Review for manual entry of results.

The data set has been installed in the Weekly Demo, which will reset next Monday morning.

• shang

shang - 2015-12-28

I’m so sorry for missing your explanations ever,not very familiar with the operation of the Forum.I have uploaded LOINV successfully,and it useful when creating a procedure order.The configurations have some problems because have no hierarchy,I will follow the steps you offered.So many thanks!

• shang

shang - 2015-12-28

Problem have solved,the file should have a certain format,which can see in the source file.Thanks for all of you!
    // 0: Order Code : mapped to procedure_code of order type
    // 1: Order Name : mapped to name of order type
    // 2: Result Code : mapped to procedure_code of result type
    // 3: Result Name : mapped to name of result type

• fsgl

fsgl - 2015-12-28

请不要客气.

It's easier & safer to make all the changes in a spreadsheet & then test the changes in the 4.2.0 Demo.

A quick way to clear the entries in a table without deleting the column structure is to use the Truncate function. See attached.

Try it on the Demo before attempting on your production copy. Remember to backup before any changes to the production copy is attempted.

一路顺利!

Last edit: fsgl 2015-12-28
  • Sherwin Gaddis

Sherwin Gaddis - 2016-02-26

I am working with a lab setup with Halfpenny.
    I was given a conpendium file that only has two columns code and description in an excel spreadsheet.
    I have looked at the procedure_type table and see the columns and they are no match for the table. Is there documentation on what format the compendium file is to be in to be properly imported into OpenEMR?

• shang

shang - 2016-02-26

Maybe you can find answers in the source file: load_compendium.php.Good luck for you!

• Sherwin Gaddis

Sherwin Gaddis - 2016-02-26

Thanks!

• Sherwin Gaddis

Sherwin Gaddis - 2016-04-01

Thanks for your reply. Do you have a sample csv file that I can checkout the data layout?

• fsgl

fsgl - 2016-02-26

Hi Sherwin,

You need to write a .sql file to import data into procedure_type as depicted in 4.png in the 12/17/15 post. I don't know how to write a .sql file, hence the workaround is a .csv file.

If tests are grouped, there needs to be 3 tiers of configuration. For single tests, only 2 tiers are required. One tier of configuration will enable search for the test, but it would not be possible to use Pending Results.

Things will be clearer if you open the Mayo LOINC .cvs file.

Wiki on the topic.

• fsgl

fsgl - 2016-04-01

A link to the Mayo LOINC .csv file is given in the prior post.

• Sherwin Gaddis

Sherwin Gaddis - 2016-04-06

Mouse, thanks but that one was not formated right then what I did was made an entry into the table and then exported that entry as csv to get the correct csv format. Once I had that, then I could construct the properly formated csv file and then import the data. (I can build sql also)

Your the best mouse!

• fsgl

fsgl - 2016-04-06

Glad you fixed the file.

One of these days when I get tired of this couch potato mode that I'm in, I'll learn how to code properly.

Being a lay-about is the best thing since sliced bread.

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)