Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
I'm hoping we can design a case and cabling set which
Olimex would be able to put together for us. I don't
have all the requisite information for this, but I will
begin seeking it.
Logged In: YES
The steps to get from the current position to the point
where we have a case and cabling set available from Olimex are:
- Write a spec/design (Case & Cabling, under SimpleEEG)
which will enable Olimex to build exactly what we want
- Make a PDF of the warning file, and link to it on the page
- Have the mailing list (Andreas/Joerg?) look over the
documentation for accuracy
- Interact with Olimex about how we go about getting them to
put it together
- Order one from Olimex, test it, and revise the
documentation, including creating documentation on how to
order one from Olimex
perhaps a case set designed to be printed by a 3d printing company (such as shapeways) ?