Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

The binaries for download

Help
2009-02-19
2013-05-28
  • May I get link for binaries for download.

Thank you,

• Please, if anyone has links to the binaries... post them here..
      the downloads links above does not hav it

• To those of you seeking OpenCyc binaries, thanks for your patience.  They have been undergoing some changes, the most significant one being that they will now be available in Java so most of the platform compatibility issues should be gone.  If you've got a JVM, you'll be able to run the new executable.

We're very close to have the new executable available and will post it here just as soon as it's ready to share.  Again, thanks for your patience...

Larry

• Elscha
      Elscha
      2009-06-05

Hello,

Are there any older binaries to download? I just want to try out OpenCyc but I can't find anything to use. The installationguide on http://www.opencyc.org/doc/doc/install/ is missing too.

Elscha

• David Baxter
        David Baxter
        2009-06-05

I'm afraid we can't put the old binaries back up, but new ones will be available soon. Thanks for your patience.

• Bogdan Petre
      Bogdan Petre
      2009-06-12

Any estimated time when you think they might be ready?  Just so we know when to check back for updates.

• David Baxter
        David Baxter
        2009-06-12

They're currently in testing. If all goes well, they should be posted sometime next week, possibly as early as Monday. We'll post a message to this forum when they're up, so if you monitor the forum you should be notified.

• Jeryl Cook
      Jeryl Cook
      2009-06-12

It would be nice if the owners of the project could say "it will never be ready" so people can look for other solutions... ive been waiting for the release for almost a year.