Lots of changes
1) converts double4 to glfloat4 for display (calculations are still all in double)
2) rewrote device selection logic
3) cleaned up error handling
4) added frames per second
5) turned off vsync and runs during idle as well as per interval time
6) changed relevant kernels to use fma instruction
7) might work with cl_amd_fp64 only devices (Again I have no access to one)
It is much faster now
I'm getting 220fps on the default options.
Only cards with double precision support are supported.
These combinations work as far as I know
Nvida GPU opencl + Nvidia opengl
Intel CPU opencl + Nvidia opengl
AMD CPU opencl + Nvidia opengl
Intel CPU opencl + Intel HD3000 opengl
AMD CPU opencl + Intel HD3000 opengl
AMD CPU opencl + AMD opengl
AMD GPU opencl + AMD opengl is not currently working.
To run opencl on the CPU with an amd graphic card
OpenCLSolarSystem.exe -amd -cpu -nsmall