Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
We are eight undergraduate students from the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics in China.We hold a Summer Project which focus on the open source enterprise resource planning system.As you can hear from some channels that China has changed a lot in recent years,the booming market needs a new method to manage and monitor the enterprise's resource.But the problem is that most companys in China especially small-middle business cant's afford the cost of deployment of ERP software and its service.In addition,they need a easy customized ERP system to deploy.Our project's aim is to find whether there is a way that "Open Source Enterprise Resource Planning System is a better solution to the Small Middle Business company."
Congratulations to Openbravo that you are the winner of Red Herring 100 Europe.As one of the leader open source ERP software in world Openbravo get a lot of honors.And we also see that Openbravo stay on the most active list for a really long time.We respect your professional attutide and smart technology.So we ask your support for our Summer Project,we believe we can override any obstacles with your experienced advice. In order to get the data and support our survey,please answer the following questions.Thank you for your participanting!
1. Which you think is the most obstacle of small middle business company's ERP process,deployment cost or failure risk?Or any other reason you think?
2. As far as I see that SAP has entered open source ERP market and release several products focus on small middle business company.I want to know what's your solution to compete with such a dangous competer?And what's your product's advantages compare to SAP's or Oracle's?
3. From last year,Many masters believed that SOA concept will change the current enterprise's IT architecture and design principles.Do you agree with the opinion that SOA will be leader trend next year and what's your idea of SOA in ERP application?
4. Now we are in China that we find many people against the security of open source software.They think open source sounds that anyone can look the source code and found a bug to attack the whole enterprise.They also cares about the after download service,it seems that open source software can't provide such service as well as other commercial software company.What's your idea of tha
5. Our project members are interested in your company's daily operation and organization.We can't imagine how you cooperate with the developers that in the community.Could you share some experience to us?
6. Nowdays open source projects are like bamboo shoots after a spring rain appreared.Many of them a seems alike and provide same function and service.How OpenBravo handle the homogeneity and according your opinion what's the difference between OpenBravo and other open source projects(Compiere,Xendra,ADempiere Bazaar,JFire,Opentaps...etc).
Thank you very much! This is the end of our survey.
Shanghai Universiy of Finance and Economics Summer Project
Faint....i don't think so here is the right place to post it...