Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Config Manual 2.5 (5-7-3 Open A/C Period 1)

2009-03-10
2013-04-23
  • gillian harder
    gillian harder
    2009-03-10

Good Afternoon,

Re: Opening Accounting Period 1 - Menu 5-7-3

May I suggest that in instruction 1 of the above menu option that the word "Transactions" is inserted after Accounting and before Open / Close Period Control.

I believe that the correct instruction to navigate to this particular menu should read

Financial Management > Accounting > Transactions > Open / Close Period Control.

This may save others looking for it

Many Thanks

Gillian

• Thanks Gillian well spotted.

• gillian harder
      gillian harder
      2009-03-26

Sorry Rachel, when I pointed the above missing word I should have thought to check the instructions on closing accounting period 1.

Anyway the word "Transactions" is also missing from instruction 1 in section 5-7-7 (Closing Accounting Period 1) and in instruction 10 it says that Period 1 is now "open" it should say that period 1 is now closed.

It would be great if you could put these couple of minor adjustments through when you have a spare 5 mins.

Regards
      Gillian

PS When I close accounting period 1 should I be able to see my manual settlement in any reports? I understand now that it is not in any G/L reports (I am about to try to process something into there now) but I thought I may have seen something on the bank report.