Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Error while creating the new window

Developers
2012-05-19
2013-04-24
  • venkatendra
    venkatendra
    2012-05-19

I just go to the Application Dictionary || Tables and Columns  ||  Table 

and select the table which I have created…

Then click on the column tab I am getting this error  ERROR: Names must start with its module's DB prefix

• sagar
    sagar
    2012-05-21

Hi venkatendra,

Yes,this is common problem while customizing the openbravo functionality to acheive new functionality…

Here i think first you have to create table in DB with example syntax and the prefix for new created tables is
    has some convention rules
             1.while creating new table give name of the table as in which module you are doing customizing that module has one
    DB Prefix that is avaiable in Module Window…go to module find which prefix is there.
               2.give table name as that prefix name and followed by name
       ex: if in core module then new table name as AD_NewTable Name
      ex : if your customizng module put that customizing module name as CUS_NewTableName

apply those above steps you can achieve above probleem……..

With Regards
    Sagar .  A
    programmer At BUDDHI SOFTWARE TECHONOLOGIES AND PVT LTD.

• sagar
    sagar
    2012-05-21

2012-05-20 23:52:36 PDT
    Hi venkatendra, Yes,this is common problem while customizing the openbravo functionality to acheive new functionality… Here i think first you have to create table in DB with example syntax and the prefix for new created tables is has some convention rules 1.while creating new table give name of the table as in which module you are doing customizing that module has one DB Prefix that is avaiable in Module Window…go to module find which prefix is there. 2.give table name as that prefix name and followed by name ex: if in core module then new table name as AD_NewTable Name ex : if your customizng module put that customizing module name as CUS_NewTableName apply those above steps you can achieve solution…….. With Regards Sagar . A programmer At BUDDHI SOFTWARE TECHONOLOGIES AND PVT LTD.

• venkatendra
    venkatendra
    2012-05-22

Hi  sagaradepu,

I did as you said, finished the  window creation , Then I compiled the window   ( ant compile.development -Dtab=Country Temp Region) I am getting comilation errors
    C:\OpenbravoERP-2.50MP14\build\javasqlc\srcAD\org\openbravo\erpWindows\org\openbravo\temp\TempCountryRegion\TempCountryRegionC0DAA81296CD4232AD4360D
    DF92094B6Data.java:80: adOrgIdr is already defined in org.openbravo.erpWindows.o
    rg.openbravo.temp.TempCountryRegion.TempCountryRegionC0DAA81296CD4232AD4360DDF92
    094B6Data
           public String adOrgIdr;
                         ^
         27 errors

BUILD FAILED
    C:\OpenbravoERP-2.50MP14\build.xml:345: The following error occurred while execu
    ting this line:
    C:\OpenbravoERP-2.50MP14\src\build.xml:310: Compile failed; see the compiler err
    or output for details.
    Total time: 3 minutes 57 seconds

How to resolve this error?

• sagar
    sagar
    2012-05-22

Hi venkatendhra,

If you are using Eclipse IDE , instead of ant running in terminal go throught that ant buld script.
    open that build file instead of doing that compile.development just do click on smartbuild recent changes are quickly effected by smart build……

regards
    Sagar.A.

• venkatendra
    venkatendra
    2012-05-23

Hi sagaradepu,

My problem is solved, Thanks for your valuable time

• sagar
    sagar
    2012-05-24

Hi venkatendhra,

great …. Welcome always
    Regards
    Sagar . A.

• venkatendra
    venkatendra
    2012-05-26

Hi Sagar,

How to Converting the java code into an .OBX file and adding it as a module through modularity.

• sagar
    sagar
    2012-05-26

Hi Venkatendhra,

see this links you can get whole knowledge on modularity
                                  1. http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/ERP_2.50:Developers_Guide/How_To_Create_and_Package_a_Module
                                  2.    http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/ERP_2.50:Developers_Guide/Concepts/Modularity
                                   In the above document in packging module instead of running ant through if you use eclipse just run
    in build ant script package.module option then you can get .obx with all new changes in the .xml format.

Regards
    Sagar.A,
    HYD.

• venkatendra
    venkatendra
    2012-05-28

Hi Sagar,

I create one module,how to convert this module to.obx

• sagar
    sagar
    2012-05-28

2012-05-26 00:52:53 PDT
    Hi Venkatendhra,

see this link you can get whole knowledge on modularity

1. http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/ERP_2.50:Developers_Guide/How_To_Create_and_Package_a_Module

In the above document in packging module instead of running ant through terminal .. if you use eclipse just run in build ant script package.module option then you can get .obx with all new changes in the .xml format.

Regards
    Sagar.A,
    HYD.

• venkatendra
    venkatendra
    2012-06-04

Hi Sagar,

How to resolve this ERROR: new row for relation "m_product" violates check constraint "m_product_atsetvaltype_chk"  in openbravo tables

• venkatendra
    venkatendra
    2012-06-04

Hi Sagar,

If a product has an Attribute set and a attribute value, an error is thrown ERROR: new row for relation "m_product" violates check constraint "m_product_atsetvaltype_chk"
    There are a cosntraint check in the table m_product that is violated in that case.
    ALTER TABLE m_product
      ADD CONSTRAINT m_product_atsetvaltype_chk CHECK (m_attributesetinstance_id IS NULL OR attrsetvaluetype IS NOT NULL);