Clone of driver

Peter Beno
2004-11-25
2013-05-01
  • Peter Beno
    Peter Beno
    2004-11-25

Hi ppl.
    Some (actually quite long) time ago i took (some quite older version of) this driver as a base, removed things, rewrote things, added things and wrote simplified version of it with the aim to connect to sybase sql anywhere. Later i was forced to connect to ocacle 9 too. So far it seems to be running very well (for about a year or a so). I haven't been tracing development of this driver since it so i don't really know what changed here, but since it is running well for me, i thought i may finally submit the source back to community here if anyone is interested, to look back in it and who knows, maybe even use some ideas from it :) So if there is interest, tell me where to send the sources.
    Pete

• The driver in last versions has undergone essential completions. But to us your experience will be important also. We shall necessarily add them to the driver if we shall be convinced of their utility. Send your changes to me (pult@urk.net). It is desirable to send also and the base version from which you have started to do changes.

• Peter Beno
      Peter Beno
      2004-11-26

this is what i got back from your mail server:
      <pult@urk.net>: host mail.urk.net[81.4.93.41] said: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)
      using winpmail 4.12a which i normally use for all my mailing

• my alternative e-mail:

vadim-l@foxtrot.kiev.ua

also my icq is submitted in "readme.txt".