This is not (yet :-) a patch for documentation, only a helper script to list the changes in the ooRexx classes since 3.2.0. See Diff-3.2.0-4.0.0.htm for the list of changes.
I see that readme.pdf contains a section "About 3.1.2", maybe we can add a section "About 4.0.0" ?
I remember the feedback from Rick on 2008-07-20 :
A couple other changes that don't show up with just a survey of class
1) The new ::CONSTANT directive
2) The new LIBRARY keyword on the ::REQUIRES directive.
3) The EXTERNAL option on ::ROUTINE to allow you to declare routines
as residing in a native library
4) The new object oriented APIs
5) Multiple references to ::REQUIRES files will resolve to just a
single loaded instance of the file rather than
reloading the file for each reference.
6) The steam class supports files larger than 4GB.
I don't know if you have a way to build a relase notes from SVN...
If nobody is working on this list of changes, I volunteer to build it.