Hagrinas
2007-11-16
2012-08-14
  • Hagrinas
    Hagrinas
    2007-11-16

Today I found a problem with a program that was using the first item in a directory, when it really needed to use all items. The fix, of course, was the allItems method. That was such an amazingly cool enhancement. I then looked at the object I was referencing, and realized how much I could simplify it, and make the code a lot cleaner, given all the other new methods that make a trivial task out of things.

The great thing about 3.2.0 is that as I read through all the new methods and other changes, I keep saying to myself "I could use that." The number of new things that are useful in a big way is overwhelming.

I've already used more new things than I can think of, and the improvements in the language are so great that I can't even put it in words.

• Hagrinas
      Hagrinas
      2007-12-01

I think if you quote me, you are putting it in words, but I'm not entirely sure.

• ezcat
      ezcat
      2007-11-16

"I can't even put it in words."

May I quote you? I can't even put it in words how great the ooRex team is. What a wonderful job they are doing! Keep it up! You are the best of the best!

Jon