I recently set up a new Win7 64bit 3.4GHz server with ooRexx V420. I noticed that my rexx apps were getting novalue errors while doing the same commands I run on my Win7 64bit 2.3GHz server with ooRexx V411. I traced the problem to find out that novalue was being triggered on the new machine even during a "var.0 = var.0" or "datatype(var.0)" commands, but not on any of my other rexx servers. I have 10 different machines going all the way back to WinXP. Naturally I will not be sending traces from all those machines to prove my point. I have attached two .txt files, one that works on many releases of ooRexx and on showing the failure.