Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

oop 3 M009 Build 10: two problems

Testing/QA
rgb_user
2008-12-14
2013-05-01
  • rgb_user
    rgb_user
    2008-12-14

I'm testing OxygenOffice Professional 3.0.0 M009 Build 10, 64 bits version on Linux.

First problem: If I go to Tools -> Extension manager -> Check for updates oxygenOffice crash. Launching it from terminal I obtain the following message:
    terminate called after throwing an instance of 'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'
    This problem is not present in the Sun build.

Second problem: on my intel 965 card, I need to disable Tools -> Options -> View -> Graphic output -> Use hardware acceleration, otherwise Impress becomes unstable and shows problems with some slide transitions, specially the cover/uncover ones (the following slide enters _below_ the previous one and finally jumps on top, in the process the image "oscillate" in a nasty way).
    Switching off the "Use hardware acceleration" fix this problem. Maybe this option should be disabled by default.

• Kami
      Kami
      2009-01-11

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPORTS. i WILL CHECK THESE ISSUES, AND COME BACK WITH THE RESULTS.

KAMI