Has this project died

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • So only US east server is affected?

• It appears that McLean and another East server (NJ) are affected.

• RE: Has this project died
    By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) - 2008-12-27 23:24 

The files on ftp://ftp.devall.hu/kami/oxygenoffice/ are ok. The files on sourceforge.net servers (US east anyway) are corrupt.

The files on this server are so slow to download. Kami what happened to the others, has the error been corrected. I have two fully downloaded copies which are corrupeted. any info on a patch???

• Kami

Htat is the filename of the file what you tried to download? I will check on other mirrors. Mabe the upload was failed, ot the mirroring was bad.
      I do not know, but I am here to help.

• I'm finding the same problems.  Downloaded Win32 binary today from Sourceforge and got the error when  tried to run it.  Downloaded last week too and got the same error.
    I will try downloading from ftp.devall.hu, as I saw someone else said that one was working.
    If that's the case, then the file on the mirrors is corrupted and should be replaced.
    I've been Beta testing all along and this release shows much potential.  I should add that I'm a school IT administrator, and we run OxygenOffice on all our PCs - the kiddies love the clipart add-ons :)

• Kami

I have reuploaded the problematic file. Please report if it resolved the problem. If not I will figure out what happen. I tested the build on master (build machine) and it is in perfect shape.

• I recommend you get some competent English editing for your web page and documentation.  Both are littered with bothersome and stupid spelling and grammar errors. 

• So when is the latest 3.1 extension coming out? I prefer to use this method to 'Oxygen' my OpenOffice but there doesn't seem much progress on this. Been waiting patiently.

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)