Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

new Idee for Oxygen

2008-06-30
2013-05-01
  • Hallo,

i such the right place for my Idee for Oxygen. Please right my, where i can write my Idee for the Writer.
    I work very happy with StarOffice 5.2 and want change the Version, oll hevy Point there are realisiert.

My English is not so good, because in german:
    Ich suche den rechten Platz, an dem ich meine Ideen für Oxygen anbringen kann.
    Ich arbeite noch begeistert mit StarOffice 5.2 und will erst dann in eine neue Version wechseln, wenn alle mir wichtigen Punkte dort realisiert sind.
    Was mir sehr fehlt:
    Mit StarOffice 5.2 konnte ich beim Start alle 15-20 zuletzt geöffneten Dateien gleich mitstarten lassen. Damit hatte ich über Jahre hinweg  die Reiter der Dateien immer am gleichen Platz. Die Reiter trugen den Namen der Datei. Damit machte das Arbeiten Spaß.
    Diese mir sehr wichtige Funktion will ich auch bei neuen Versionen haben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Klaus

Good by, Klaus

• Kami
      Kami
      2008-07-06

Hmm, I hope someone will translate this entry to Hungarian or at least to English :D

• Hi,

can I suggest to extend this project to mac users as well please.

thanks

Andras

• Kami
        Kami
        2009-07-09

I have no resources to do that. Of course any help is warmly welcome.

• "Mit StarOffice 5.2 konnte ich beim Start alle 15-20 zuletzt geöffneten Dateien gleich mitstarten lassen."

With StarOffice 5.2 it was possible to start with 15-20 documents at the start of 5.2.

• Trying a translation (the german sentences he uses are a bit awkward), not 1:1 but I think it gets his point across:

"I'm looking for the right place to submit my ideas to oxygen. I'm still enthusiastically using StarOffice 5,2 and I'll only update to the new version if all of the features important to me are implemented.
      What I'm badly missing is:
      With StarOffice 5.2, at start up it was possible to load the last 15-20 opened files at start up. With this i had all tabs of those files at the same place for years. The tabs were named like the files. With this, work was fun.
      I want this function, which is important for me,  in the new versions."

And yes, he literally "wants" the mentioned function ;)

HTH.