From: Thomas Clive Richards <thomi@th...> - 2005-04-06 04:02:41
The following has sort of been decided without you ;)
The Once art department needs a bit of a shakeup. The following changes have
* we now have three art admins. They are:
-> Scorp007, who will look after 2D things.
-> Johno, who will look after character models.
-> PK (hmmm, or is it PJ, I always get those two confused) who will look
after buildings and other models.
In the next few weeks, it'd be good to finish the following TODO list:
* Add articles to the art section of the wiki explaining (in detail) how to
create and submit models for Once; These should be tool-independent.
* Create / modify / fix a TODO list, so artists can clearly see what needs to
* Use this mailing list as a place to post WIP models, get feedback on
models, assign tasks, and everything else. This list should be a lot more
* Poke Thomi to write an article about posting news to the Once website for
news posters to use.
hello....yes its PJ not PK :P big difference:)......and i think that
all thes changes that you mentioned will take some time to get working
because we are so few at the moment...but i think that will change
after the release that is getting closer and closer :)