Third pre-release version of omail-admin 0.96 is available.
Here are the Changes since pre2:
2000-10-15 Olivier Mueller <om@...>
* Catchall account support ("+") : now working 100%
* added catchall support to vmailmgrquotas (user allowed to edit/ch=
ange the catchall account y/n)
* if an account is deleted, and that the "+" alias was pointing on =
it, the "+" account will also=20
automaticaly be removed.
* templates: removed the "fwd3" column from mailbox listings (to gi=
ve enough place for the catchall button)
* config.php: support for hidding system accounts like root, postma=
ster, mailmaster, etc.
If set, it will be impossible to see, edit, create and delete acc=
ounts with the definied names.
There are system accounts (hidden) and read only accounts (visibl=
e, but read only).
2000-10-13 Olivier Mueller <om@...>
* templates/login.temp: language selection is now done using a <SEL=
(too many languages to keep the old design :)
* htmlstuff.php: fixes to allow select-based language setup (too ma=
ny languages to be
listed on one line :)
* TRANSLATION: added information about new translations
It's not yet ready for a release : there are still a few bugs, and I'm wait=
for the translations of the strings. But please feel free to test and comme=
the new features, particularly the catchall system.
Last minute bug to be corrected:
line 481 of func.php : $catchall_active =3D ""; // reset
(the ";" is missing)
The file would be: http://download.sourceforge.net/oMail/omail-admin-0.96pr=
Project homepage: http://omail.omnis.ch
Online Demo: http://admin.omnis.ch/admin2/ (test.com & test)
Next todo's are:
* help screens
* display N accounts per page
Olivier Mueller - om@... - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland