a) mkdir jrubik.
b) Copy the jar file JRubik-bin-version.zip to the folder jrubik.
cp JRubik-bin-version.zip ./jrubik
c) cd ./rubik
d) unzip JRubik-bin-version.zip.
e) Finally execute run.bat (java -Xms100m -Xmx500m -jar lib\jpf-boot.jar)
PDF Export (Note):
In order to make available other languages, like Greek:
Place in the jrubik start directory (where the run.bat is located)
an arial.ttf file for arial true type fonts.
- For making a new query:
1) File->Settings->Wizard drivers and update drivers
2) File->Settings->->Datasources Settings
Here you can setup your datasources
3) Window->Focus View->Discoverer
Drag your hierarchies (only hierarchies are valid)
and drop over the buttons "ON Rows" or "ON Columns".
and press Apply.
Once you´ve executed the first query you are allowed
to drag&drop hierarchies or members over the table.
4) Datasources are located on:
- The catalogs (like FoodMart.xml) are located on the directory:
- Menus are located on :
- Bookmark are located on :
- This version contains a Foodmart Derby version database (called foodmart, this is a light foodmart version without many registers from the original Foodmart database).
this database files are located on:
- The es.aeat.eett.rubik.treeNavi plugin has been completely rebuided with dynamic nodes.