Bugfix and Minor feature enhancement. initial support for Big-endian Linux machines. Larger amount of items are recognised from PST files.
New version release. Fixed many memory leaks, Reads the item index better and other general bug fixes
Bug fix version with corrections in the decryption routines.
Bug fix and minor enhancment release. See release notes and README file for more information
Fixed some bugs in the mime creation code
Added support for Compressible Encryption PST files
Generally all round good upgrade!
Ok, LibPST has reached Beta 1. That means it contains the features we want, but has yet to prove its stability! Attachments are now (hopefully) converted to mbox format. They are mime/base64 encoded, so I hope that covers everyone. Please email me if it doesn't! G'Luck!
More fields are available in LibDBX now, and the GUI in K-DBX has been slightly enhanced
New releases of LibDBX and K-DBX (the kde exporter) have been released today. These are mainly bug fix releases and shows what can be done!
The first public release of this package. This is a KDE2 application that uses the LibDBX files. It provides a Graphical Interface to the DBX files that looks similar to Outlook Express. You are able to export folders from the tree, and create sub-folders suitable for KMail to read.
The next version of this API has been released. This code allows your application to read .dbx files created by Outlook Express 5. The package comes with 2 programs, readdbx and readoe. They are able to read and output individual dbx files, aswell as reading the complete structure of dbx files.
The project is progressing, I did a lot of coding and checking today. I also made a wooden bed (own design) I have to sleep you know.
I changed a lot on the code. I managed to read a 30Mbyte mailbox in around 20sec (PII 400Mhz). A quick spin thrue the mailbox made me confidened that I am on the right track. The source will be uploaded soon.
23 jan 2001
Since I receive more and more requestes on my dbx2mbox outlook express 5.0 mailbox converter I decided to put on sourceforge. I'm currently in de progres to make it ready for the first upload.