This release includes:
* An Improved For Each Job that supports a parallel run window and the ability to use Oddjob Designer on the nested configuration.
* Timer and Retry now allow the nextDue property to be set while the timer is running.
* A Grep Job has been added that can search files or any other input for text or a regular expression.
* Numerous Bugs Fixes and Small Enhancements.
More information can be found at http://rgordon.co.uk/blog/2013/05/14/oddjob-1-3-released/.
This release includes:
* Improved Job Designer.
* Improved Job Properties.
* New JMX Support.
* Numerous Bug Fixes and Small Enhancements.
For more information please see the blog post at http://rgordon.co.uk/blog/2012/09/11/oddjob-1-2-released/
Oddjob-1.1.0 is now available. This release includes:
* A new JSF AJAX Web Front End which replaces the old Struts version.
* The ability to Force a Failed Job to Complete.
Oddjob-1.0.0 is now available. This release includes:
* Improved scheduling, more intuitive configuration and lots more examples.
* Oddjob Explorer now has the ability to open new windows, navigation is easier and more accelerator keys have been added.
* A read only role for the JMX client has been introduced and a JMX server can now use the Platform MBean.
* Many bugs have been fixed, extra tests have been added, and job documentation improved.
Oddjob 0.30.0 is now available. This release includes
* Adoption of the international date standard ISO 8601 for all configuration.
* An input handler for prompting for user input.
* Improved Reference Guide including many more examples.
Oddjob-0.29.0 is now available. This release includes:
* Simple Archiving by taking a snapshot of a job's silhouette.
* Support for distributing work across multiple servers by using a job that grabs for work.
* Much improved SQL support, including running stored procedures and parameterised queries.
Oddjob-0.28.0 is now available. This release includes:
* Server Security with JMX Simple Security.
* Network failure detection in the JMX client.
* A cleaner core Oddjob achieved with more Oddballs.
* A Simple services framework for auto wiring beans.
This release includes a new module system for Oddjob called Oddballs, and an Oddball that lets Oddjob play with Spring.
This release includes: Cleaner server side Oddjob and improved user documentation for Sharing Oddjobs on the network.
Oddjob-0.25.0 is now available. This release includes:
- Simpler and more intuitive scheduling provided by three components: Timer, Retry and Trigger. These can be combined to meet most complicated scheduling requirements.
- New state jobs for extra control over execution flow.
Oddjob-0.24.0 is now available. This release includes:
* New Java Bean based Configuration Framework that supports Drag and Drop, Job by Job, between Client and Server.
Oddjob-0.22.0 is now available. This release includes:
* New Improved web front end.
* Improved persistance including database persistance.
* New Simple SQL query job.
* Extended support for java.lang.Runnable jobs.
* Improved file/directory jobs.
* Improved Developer Guide.
* Lots More Examples.
Oddjob 0.21.0 is now available. This release includes:
* Right-click scheduling and unscheduling of any job on any server on any scheduler on any server.
* Monitor a process's console output on any server.
* Job scripting using groovy or other languages.
* Cut and Paste support added to Oddjob Designer.
* New User Guide.