During the past year there hasn't been much progress on this project, this is due to an extreme lack of time due to obligations at my company Cateia Games and College after work. Until I finish College (which should be in 6-12 months) I won't be able to work on this project and it'd be a shame to let it go to waste, a lot has been done so far and the project has plenty of pontential and application which a growing userbase over the past year has proven.... read more
I've changed the project license from LGP to BSD license to allow static linking.
I've optimized the code a bit, simplified the frame transfer code by introducing BGR output mode into Theora Playback library. I'll work on the code in the following weeks, to make sure everything works. I'll fix the remaining demos and release 1.0 RC1 SDK.