ogle.obj - zero bytes ??

Help
2006-05-30
2014-03-20
  • I have this problem of alwas getting ogle.obj as file at 0 bytes long  . I am trying to get some models from Realviz Vtour application (panorama stitching + imagemodeling tool).

    I tried OGLE before with google earth and it did kinda work. At least ogle.obj was not 0. Geometry there was all messed up - but there was something in there.

    as far as I can tell gliInterceptLog is being created and it contaings OGL calls.

    any ideas?

     
    • Michael Frumin
      Michael Frumin
      2006-05-30

      can you post the gliInterceptLog.txt for the frame you captured?

       
    • Here's link to gliInterceptLog file which is captured with ogle.obj being zero.

      http://www.flaregroup.com/temp/gliInterceptLog.zip

      BTW... textures are captured OK and I can see then in frame_ folder.

      I am reasonable sure Vtour app uses openGL
      link here:
      http://www.realviz.com/products/vt/index.php

      Thanx for any info.

       
      • Michael Frumin
        Michael Frumin
        2006-06-05

        VTour uses glInterleavedArrays which OGLE didn't support.  I added enough for your app so replace your current OGLE.dll with this one:

        http://ogle.eyebeamresearch.org/dist/OGLE-VTour.dll

        and tell me if it works.

        In the meantime, I'll give OGLE full InterleavedArrays support.

        thanks,
        mike

        PS please let us know what cool stuff you do with OGLE!!!

         
  • tedguillem
    tedguillem
    2014-03-20

    I have the same problem. I used glxtrator with ppsspp the psp emulator. It extracts the frames, but generate .obj with 0 KB.