Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

.net compact framework

Help
Panda
2004-10-30
2013-04-17
  • Panda
    Panda
    2004-10-30

Is it possible to make it work on .net cf?

Jesse

• I see no reason why it shouldn't be possible. If you would need any to change anything, it would be gl.c and egl.c. I have never experimented with that myself though.

If you plan to go down that route though, you might consider exposing a layer similar to M3D (JSR-184) on top, that abstracts away all the pointer work for you and adds some convenience objects like Camera, SkinnedMesh etc.

If you experiment with those .net bindings I'd be interested to hear what your experiences are.

- HM

• Panda
      Panda
      2004-11-06

Hi HM,

I am new to .net cf as well. currently, I am doing a project to produce a 3D navigator. I am looking for a quick way to display 3D scene in PPC. If you would tell me how can I use your project in .net(c#), it would be great helpful for me.

Jesse

• There are actually a couple articles on MSDN that demonstrate how to use C functions from C#. Specifically this article http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetcomp/html/WrapGAPI1.asp
      should be directly applicable to what your are trying to do here.

- HM