Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Almost there with build

Help
2007-06-13
2013-04-17
  • Hi Hans-Martin,

Thanks for the quick response re. the missing file.

As you asked, here's what I've found:
    In Context.h, I had to prepend "arm/" in the #includes for:
    FunctionCache.h
    PipelinePart.h
    FetchVertexPart.h

I also had to do that in ContextRender.cpp for:
    FetchVertexPart.h

Maybe RasterizerPieces.cpp is not up to date...
    My compiler gave me this:

RasterizerPieces.cpp
    src\RasterizerPieces.cpp(61) : error C2039: 'DepthBuffer' : is not a member of 'SurfaceInfo'
            src\rasterizer.h(145) : see declaration of 'SurfaceInfo'
    src\RasterizerPieces.cpp(113) : error C2039: 'DepthBuffer' : is not a member of 'SurfaceInfo'
            src\rasterizer.h(145) : see declaration of 'SurfaceInfo'
    src\RasterizerPieces.cpp(175) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'unsigned char *const ' to 'unsigned short *'
            Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast

Thanks.

• The fact that you needed to add the directory prefixes means that the include path in the project file is not set correctly.
      RasterizerPieces: Just remove the file, it's not needed to build the library.

Is this on WinCE using the project files from SF?

- HM

• Hi Hans-Martin,

Thanks for the quick response.

Okay... It builds fine now!

Yes, as you may have guessed, I am not using the project files because I am still using
      eVC.

Yes, the include path is a minor thing, but I thought I'd mention it for consistency
      because RasterizeTriangles.cpp does explicity prepend "arm/" in the #include.

I haven't had time to test the build yet though.

Thanks again.