The ocfa team is proud to announce the first patch-level release of OCFA Version 2.2.0. This patch level was necessary to fix some bugs, including:
* rulelist issues
* 64 BIT size_t issue in OcfaModules
* configuration scripts
* nasty PPQ bug
* better error reporting userinterface
Also the first steps forward to use the new mmls treemodules are made. This should open the door to a carvpath enabled version of OCFA.
Furthermore, the Java version of the OcfaLib is now included.
New modules added:
* multipart rar (rar)
* Thumbs.db dissector (vinetto)
* index.dat extractor (pasco)
* Disk partitions (mmls) an