OcempGUI 0.2.6 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* Python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* Pygame (>= 1.7.1) http://www.pygame.org
* ATK (>= 1.12.1) http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/
* pkg-config http://pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/
Features in 0.2.6
* New 'zoom_func' attribute and set_zoom_func() method in the
Magnifier class, which allow the usage of own zoom functions for
* New Alignment widget class which controls the alignment of its child.
* New method invalidate() in the ImageMap class, which allows
optimized updates for portions of the displayed image on the
* New 'align' attribute and set_align() method in the Label class,
which allows to set the alignment of the displayed text.
Changes in 0.2.6
* Fixed Table.set_children() assignment.
* Fixed alignment check in Constants.constants_is_align().
* Fixed layer destruction in Renderer class.
* Fixed key code recognition in the Editable class (thanks to
* Fixed event.handled value for Editable, FileList, Graph2D, ImageMap,
Scale, ScrollBar, ScrolledList, ScrolledWindow and the ToggleButton
class, which could prevent them to work correctly on Window widgets.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 04ceb9540e7d2da0f9cdbb0104f1a309