OcempGUI 0.2.3 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* Python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* Pygame (>= 1.7.1) http://www.pygame.org
* ATK (>= 1.12.1) http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/
* pkg-config http://pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/
Features in 0.2.3
* Added a new example for embedding the Renderer into an own mainloop
and the assignment of partial screen areas.
* New rect and rect style attributes in Renderer class.
* The Renderer supports event based polling now, which can be
chosen using Renderer.start (True). By default the timer based
polling will be used.
Changes in 0.2.3
* ocempgui.access.papi updated to version 0.0.2, which relies upon
ATK >= 1.12.1.
* Improved drawing method of the Renderer (thanks to Martin Fuzzey).
* Fixed a layer update bug for widgets that do not directly intersect
with screen portions to update.
* The remove_widget() method of the Renderer class now accepts
multiple widget arguments similar to the add_widget() method.
* Setting the state in the Button, ImageButton and ToggleButton
classes will not cause redraws anymore, if the state did not change.
* Fixed the assignment of surfaces to the Renderer and the event
handling for them.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 50b6d2752ae76dbc28eb347a45eb73c8