OcempGUI 0.2.2 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
* Python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* Pygame (>= 1.7.1) http://www.pygame.org
* ATK (>= 1.11.0) http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/
* pkg-config http://pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/
Features in 0.2.2
* New TooltipWindow class which uses a certain color and displays
a simple line text.
* New SIG_ENTER and SIG_LEAVE signals, which indicate that the mouse
cursor entered or left a widget.
* New 'entered' attribute and set_entered() method in BaseWidget
class, which indicate, that the widget is entered by an input
* Added SIG_ENTER and SIG_LEAVE support to the BaseWidget class.
Changes in 0.2.2
* Fixed a notify() bug in the Magnifier class, which could cause
exceptions if no mouse movements occured in the passed event list.
* The font cache of the String module distinguishes between applied
styles when String.create_font(), String.create_file_font() and
String.create_system_font() are used. (Thanks to Regis Desgroppes)
* Fixed a bug in String.create_system_font(), which applied styles
two times and could lead to broken rendering of fonts. (Thanks to
* Minor speed optimizations in some widget classes.
* The WidgetStyle dictionary class will be imported using the module
* Fixed internal positioning for packed widgets.
* Removed doubled set_state() method in ToggleButton class.
* Fixed wrong SIG_FOCUSED emittance, when the focus was not set on the
* Fixed scrolling behaviour in the ScrolledList class.
* Fixed the update of deselected items in the ScrolledList class.
* Fixed drawing_engine example.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = cbb4a85b04cb0c9abd3cf252febcf552