the 0.2.0 release is available for more than a week, several fixes are
already done for a 0.2.1 release and I am thinking about the 0.3.0
My personal wishlist for the OcempGUI 0.3.x branch is:
* Additional (optional) text rendering facilities using the cairo API
* Full cascading styles for widgets, so that they make use of their
parent style(s) first before they fall back to the widget class
and generic defaults.
* ATK support for the different widget classes using
the ocempgui.access.papi ATK wrapper module.
* User configuration support using stored configurations in the user's
home directory (to allow e.g. user defined themes, etc.).
* Keyboard configuration support to allow adjustments for the user's
* More default themes (at least one high contrast theme for
* Multiline text edit widget.
* Selection support for text editing widgets.
* Maybe bidirectional support for widgets using left-to-right mirroring
(this does not include bidirectional input in text editing widgets).
* Maybe alpha transparency support for all surfaces.
* Maybe drag and drop support for pygame/python objects within the
pygame window (DnD interoperability with different applications
requires a better clipboard support of pygame).
I hope that I can keep my promises this time (not like those for 0.2.0,
e.g. API compatibility or alpha transparency ;-).
 This can become a problem when it comes to the memory footprint as
alpha transparency enabled surfaces require (in some cases much)
Your feedback and wishes are welcome.