OcempGUI 0.2.0-alpha2 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes, which make it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
This is a prerelease package, which does not claim to incorporate full
functionality. Parts of it can be unstable or broken, thus it is not
intended for a production use.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.7.1) http://www.pygame.org
* ATK (>= 1.11.0) http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/
* pkg-config http://pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/
Features in 0.2.0-alpha2
* Implemented various new interfaces from the AtkUtil namespace.
* VIDEOREISZE events are supported by the Renderer class using the
* Additional pygame flags can be passed to the
Changes in 0.2.0-alpha2
* Documentation updates.
* Fixed a minor installation issue, so that the Style.py file is
recompiled after adjusting the paths.
* Sanitized method names in the global namespace.
* Fixed several updating bugs in the Renderer class.
* Fixed the removal of widgets from the event system, if
Renderer.remove_widget() is used.
* Fixed ScrollBar behaviour in ScrolledList class.
* Fixed a bug in the Scale classes, which prevented them from
recognizing mouse clicks correctly, when used in Bins or Containers.
* Fixed a bug in the Container class which prevented it from adding
its children to a Indexable.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 7f7dddbb1115646e495a5b4d6e0d84ea
Special thanks to Bertrand Cachet for his help.