OcempGUI 0.0.6 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
extensible by the creation of own widgets.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.0.6
* New String.create_system_font() method for creating fonts based on
an installed system font name.
* New abstract Editable base class for widgets supporting text input.
Changes in 0.0.6
* Frame classes respect the size property.
* Entry class inherits from Editable class now.
* Widgets raise update() on initialization. This simplifies
the usage of widget methods before widget.show() is called.
* String.draw_string() uses a fallback mechanism for font creation.
It will try to create a matching font using pygame.font.Font() first
and falls back to pygame.font.SysFont() on errors.
* Removed copyright notices from demos. Those are just demo examples, but
nothing, which would need an explicit copyright. Thus the demos fall
into the Public Domain.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 6d1a0e2fedc097dca1fe3fd3f8d155fc