OcempGUI 0.0.3 has been released.
OcempGUI is a python based toolkit for creating (graphical) user
interfaces using the pygame library. It offers various widgets and base
classes making it suitable for a broad range of projects and easily
extensible by the creation of own widgets.
* python (>= 2.3) http://www.python.org
* pygame (>= 1.6) http://www.pygame.org
Features in 0.0.3
* New ScrolledList widget class for item lists.
* New abstract ListItem class for the usage with the ScrolledList
* New TextListItem class, which can display a string.
Changes in 0.0.3
* Widgets only rely on the Style class, which incorporates the needed
* Instead of an exception the ImageButton will use an alternative
surface if the image can not be loaded.
* Several bug fixes in various widget classes
* Corrected some calculation bugs in ScrollBar, which caused the
slider to get wrong dimensions.
* Corrected some child property related bugs in Bin, if no childs
* Corrected a focusing bug in Entry, which made the caret to stay
after focus was lost.
* Corrected a bug in Table.destroy (), which caused an exception on
destroying the table.
The package and its signature are available from here:
MD5 sum = 55ef512e5518f7c852b99104e65947a4