I have made a few changes to ExtList, which I've divided in several
patches. Here's the first of the batch.
List of changes :
* extList.mli is now as documented as list.mli in the base library
* utility functions [cons], [is_empty], [index_of], [index_ofq],
[rindex_of], [rindex_ofq], [assoc_inv]
* utility [make_compare] to lift a comparison function to lists
* conversion [backwards] for backwards enumeration and [of_backwards]
for creation from a backwards enumeration
* renamed [nth] as [at], [split_nth] as [split_at] (the originals are
still there, for compatibility purposes), as my personal observations
indicate that this function names confuse newbies
* renamed [takewhile] and [dropwhile] as [take_while] and [drop_while]
(the originals are still there, for compatibility purposes), as these
names are more idiomatic.
Security of Distributed Systems
Angry researcher: French Universities need reforms, but the LRU act brings liquidations.