Greek Translation

2009-10-12
2014-11-15
  • I'm interested in translating OpenBiblio to Greek language. Does anybody else work on it? Can I start working on it?

• I have installed openbiblio in my library and i am more than willing to help with the translation in greek!

• xarilaos
    xarilaos
    2012-03-29

can you please provide a link to your library?
    I am not interested in the interface but in the data entry. (books with greek titles)

• AlexRayne
    AlexRayne
    2014-09-16

here https://bitbucket.org/alexrayne/obiblio project provides MultyLinguval interface - this is use english translations by default, and your selected - for provided translations. may be it could be intrests to starting point< since it give workable english UI with incomplete translation/

Last edit: AlexRayne 2014-09-16
  • alex iatrid
    alex iatrid
    2014-11-15

hello, this translation affects the data viewing of the database too, or only the program? After my upgrade to 7.2 my greek book titles are transformed to question marks. The database doesn't have problem, i can see it in greek letters. I have done the changes in admin-->library settings in utf8, and also added some code in classes-->query.php but i still see only question marks. Please do you have any advise to give me? thanks