Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

what do these mean

Help
Weepsie
2010-02-02
2013-05-30
  • Weepsie
    Weepsie
    2010-02-02

i installed openbiblio using easyphp and at the end i get this

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\openbiblio\shared\common.php on line 24

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\openbiblio\install\install.php on line 20

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\openbiblio\classes\InstallQuery.php on line 95

and when i open openbiblio i get this

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\openbiblio\shared\common.php on line 24

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\openbiblio\classes\Query.php on line 247

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\openbiblio\shared\header.php on line 6

anyone have any idea what they mean at all??

just on top of the browser so they are. ill add an image if i get the chance

• Weepsie
    Weepsie
    2010-02-02

ive sorted out the last one, theyre all need something changed in the php files it seems. this is not really my area

• Weepsie
    Weepsie
    2010-02-02

ah ye  can close this, i found a solution from fredlaplante on here somewhere

• Fred LaPlante
    Fred LaPlante
    2010-02-02

hi,
    Old (3-4 month) problem caused by you haveing the audacity :-) to use the current release of PHP which jumps on older code forms. The solution has been presented before here. Search this forum for 'deprecated' and you should find your solution.

Fred LaPlante

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments