Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

[Help] Stall log problems

Help
Maksim
2012-06-04
2013-05-30
  • Maksim
    Maksim
    2012-06-04

i would like to know, can i check which librarian help member check out the book !?
    How can i check the data log or no methods to do so !?!?

• Hi Maksim,

OpenBiblio does not save information about the library staff member that performs Bibliography Check Out. You can use Member Checkout History to see the date and time of the "checked out" status and perhaps the member can give you information helpful for identifying the librarian.

The same applies to Check In, with one exception: when late fee is calculated on Check in. For Member Account Transactions, OpenBiblio does save information about the library staff member. The librarian that performed the Check In with late fee can be identified by examining the member_account table. You can not use OpenBiblio's interface to do this, unless someone would write a report that retrieves the required information from the database.

• Maksim
    Maksim
    2012-06-05

Thank infinite-mnkz so much,

The fact that my library member may be lean the book to the tired party, i just want to make a record who borrow the book and give to which guys. Do you have any suggestions about do so !?

• Perhaps you can work around the limitation by making a modification that always adds a Member Account Transaction on checkout.

• Maksim
    Maksim
    2012-06-06

infinite-mnkz, you means modify the php file and add a data field call Member Account Transaction on check out condition !?

• Yes. But I don't think a real library will ever need that.