Problem with Bar Code

Help
2013-03-24
2013-05-30
  • Hello:

I have a problem when try to create a Bar Code List to print it. Barcodes doesn't appears, only the ID number instead. Using: Reports -> Acquisition -> Report Results -> Labels

I tried:

- Changing the character codification from utf8 and latin…
    - Overwrite with Openbiblio recent downloaded, if the files were corrupt.
    - The code in php for bar code creation appears fine.

A screenshoot:

Thanks you.

• Thanks you very much!

A aditional question, is possible to generate bar code labels without the title on it… i need it to print to put in the books.

Thanks.

• Thank you very much for your help, I am not a programmer and your directions help me a lot to finish to implement our collection in a open source solution like Openbiblio.

I have two related questions:

1. Is possible to print just one label?, of a specific book or material, or always printed the list of all acquisitions.

2. In the "layouts" you say, there is an option for bar codes appear in boxes that facilitate the cutting?. I need to print near 700 bar codes and need to cut it manually to put in the books, and the design without a "box" that contain the bar code is difficult to cut with scissors. Maybe is a easy solution…

• 1. Yes, you can print one label. I would use report Copy Search and enter the barcode number in the search criteria. You can even enter a list of barcodes, seperated by spaces.

2. A box or lines? Perhaps that is possible, I haven't tried.
    Wouldn't it be easier to print on sheets with self-adhesive labels?

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments