Menu

i want ask about report on openbiblio version 0.7.2

Help
Anonymous
2015-11-05
2016-01-23
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-11-05

anybody here can help me for explain about report openbiblio on member search report, there any tool for skip cards, can you tell me this tool for what? and on duplicate titles menu , when we choose Title, Author and sort by author, why when we choose that, the result show remainder of title? why the result not just show title and author?

• Hans van der Weij

"skip cards" is similar to "skip labels". This is used when in you want to feed a sheet to the printer that is partially used. For example: in a previous session you printed labels on a new sheet with labels. But you printed only three labels in the previous session and you want to reuse the sheet and continue with the remainder of the labels. Then the value for skip should be 3.

The duplicate titles report can ignore remainder of title for the duplicate check, but it will always show that column. There is no way to suppress this.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-01-13

can i ask how too add Rp on Balance Due Member List report. The mean of Rp(Rupiah) is currency of indonesian. can you help me?

• Hans van der Weij

Sometimes this can be done by changing the name of the folder where the translation files are (and updating library settings in tab Admin). Folder name could be something like ID_id, I'm not sure, it's hard to get it right because it is not universal.

Guaranteed result is to modify two lines in a php script:
          Disable this line by putting // in front
          Change the currency symbol

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-01-23

My previous answer explains how to change the currency symbol, used on pages like Member Info. But your question was about the Balance Due Member List report. This report does not have a currency symbol at all. I don't see a simple method to put the currency symbol on every line. An easy way out is to change a line in openbiblio/reports/defs/balanceDueList.rpt
            For example:
            .column balance title="balance (Rp)" sort=balance
            This changes the column header on top of the html page, and also the pdf when you use "Print list".

Last edit: Hans van der Weij 2016-01-23
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-11-07

and can you tell me, how to nonactive member?

• Hans van der Weij

A feature to suspend / inactivate a member directly is not implemented. But you can improvise using the member account feature by charging the member with a suitable amount. This requires that checkouts are blocked when there is a fine (Admin: library settings).

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel