Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Copy or bibid borrowing history

2010-02-14
2013-05-30
  • Luuk Jansen
    Luuk Jansen
    2010-02-14

I am not sure, as I haven't used OpenBiblio much before starting to work with Fred, but I recall that there was a history function in either an bibid/entry or a copy. Is this a functionality we have forgotten about with the merge to biblio_search?

Either way, I think it would be a useful function to have, and I would propose to have it on the entry/bibid itself, showing a history of all the copies… Not that I am looking for it, but something II just remembered. What do you think?

• Micah Stetson
    Micah Stetson
    2010-03-02

It certainly used to be there.  I haven't looked at the new biblio_search stuff very much yet, but before all that, you could call up checkout/reservation history for any member or item.  It's all kept in the booking tables and biblio_status_hist.

Micah

• Luuk Jansen
    Luuk Jansen
    2010-03-03

I thought so. Just something that has to be reintegrated into the new biblio_search, but as all the code should be there it shouldn't be that big of a deal.