Translate French

Help
OyO
2013-03-13
2013-04-29
  • OyO
    OyO
    2013-03-13

Hello, i'am french and i'am use nxcEditor. Its a very good soft. If you want I can help you to translate in French. Are you interested ? is it possible ?

• Knefel
    Knefel
    2013-03-13

Hello oymoye,

gladly you can translate the software. There are several text files in which the German and the English translation are. You can just take one of the languages ​​as the basis … I will prepare a nxcEditor version for the French translation.

knefel

• Knefel
    Knefel
    2013-03-15

Hello onymoye,

I've uploaded a new version of "nxcEditor 0.1.2.testing" (you have to install the gambas version 3.4.x) and two additional files. With the new version it is possible to create your own translation for the nxcEditor. You have to create the directory "myTranslation" inside the hidden directory ".nxcSimulator" of the current user ("~/.nxcSimulator") . Now you must unzip one of the files "myTranslation_german.zip" or "myTranslation_english.zip". Inside the new directory "~/.nxcSimulator/myTranslation" are multiple files now. If you decide to translate ​​from German to French, you must use "myTranslation_german.zip" and if you decide to translate ​​from English to French you should use "myTranslation_english.zip".

The extracted files should be edited with a text editor!

A translation is as follows:

myTranslation_english.zip:
    Datei = &File

myTranslation_german.zip:
    Datei = &Datei

The words on the right side of the equal sign must be translated into the target language. With the character "&" followed by a letter indicates how the shortcut menu can be opened.

If you will test the translation, use inside the nxcEditor "Help -> Language" and chose "myTranslation" as language.

Please contact me if you are ready, then I can put the translation in the nxcEditor.

knefel