empty strings in returned array

Help
Anonymous
2011-09-29
2013-06-06

  • Anonymous
    2011-09-29

    I have a nusoap server that was working fine and now despite no changes has suddenly started to return empty strings so my items look like:

        <item xsi:type="tns:Qualification">
               <ID xsi:nil="true" xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
               <Qual_Title xsi:nil="true" xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
               <Notional_Level xsi:nil="true" xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
               <Qual_type xsi:nil="true" xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
               <Main_or xsi:nil="true" xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
               <LAD_Aim xsi:nil="true" xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
            </item>
    

    Those string used to contian information. I've checked that data is being returned by the query and i've tried bouncing the server/ services and clearing out caches but this hasn't helped.

    I'm really confused as to why this would suddenly stop working and how to go about debugging this