Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

WSDL client - set XML in call manually

Help
Slagar
2009-11-03
2013-06-06
  • Slagar
    Slagar
    2009-11-03

Hi there, I can use NuSOAP for simple cases, but I'm not that well versed in it, and could use a little help on this one.

I'm creating a WSDL client, and connecting to a java server. I can create requests just fine using $client->call('function_name', $params_array).

The problem is, the XML I'm sending is fairly complex, and I'm having trouble creating the $params_array (where our system is set up to create the XML itself). Is there any way I can simply set the XML within SOAP:Env Body manually for the next $client->call?
    It seems like something that would be possible, but I just don't know the correct NuSOAP function/way to do it.

Cheers!

• Slagar
    Slagar
    2009-11-04

Nevermind, I worked around it.

• vinod98
    vinod98
    2009-11-05

Hi, I am facing a similar problem. My nusoap based client needs to send a complex XML as parameter to a .NET based web service. Can you please tell me how you were able to do it ? I need help with how to conjure up the params array.

Thanks a lot