SOAP HEADERS And Missing OPERATIONS

Help
2009-07-30
2013-06-06


  • 2009-07-30

    Hey All,

    I'm having issues with my SOAP transaction.

    I've used the setHeader($header) method in order to set the necessary headers but when I do that now the body of my soap transaction is empty and it just passes an empty soap data transaction, it has the root elements along with the reburied namespace element properties of the body transaction and that's it.

    I've tried both the call() method and the overloading method used by getProxy() to dynamically create the function name and they both display the same behavior.  My input in the function in both instances is a nested array of my data structure made to look like the SOAP transaction.  Is this a bug, known issue, or am I doing something wrong?

    Without the header I've been able to create a fully working soap body, I add the header and it disappears except for the root element.

     


    • 2009-07-30

      Oops sorry forgone the technical information.

      Using Nusoap 0.7.3 (Revision 1.114)

      Code:
      $wsdl = "test.wsdl"
      $client = new nusoap_client($wsdl,TRUE);
      $header =
      "<SECINFO>
        <USERNAME>XXXXX</USERNAME>
        <PASSWORD>XXXXX</PASSWORD>
        <KEY>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</KEY>
      </SECINFO>";
      $client->setHeaders($header);

      $client->call('TestMethod',$operation);

      the $operation variable is my nested array of values and key pairs that gets transformed to xml by the serializer/unserializer functions in NuSOAP.

       
  • damien
    damien
    2010-03-22

    I have the same problem. I have set the headers with $client->setHeaders($headers); than i do a call $client->call('name',$array); I can see now that the <Body> only has the opvoerenKilometerstand function. But the array with values is not show/printed in the body off the xml document. Its empty. The soap server says that not all the required fields are submitted. (because the opvoerenKilometerstand  element is empty).

     
  • Scott Nichol
    Scott Nichol
    2010-04-26

    I am sorry to hear of this problem.  I have just changed one of my tests to similarly call $client->setHeaders(…) and using NuSOAP 0.9.5 there is no problem.  The best I can suggest at this point is try that version.  If you cannot try that version, please capture and post the debug information from NuSOAP.